Pets are family. That’s why you never have to worry about leaving your companions home when you’re traveling to Islander Resort. Our pet friendly rooms are limited to certain Tropical View rooms and are based on availability at the time of booking. Guests must call the hotel directly to book a pet friendly room. We simply ask that you follow the guidelines below to ensure the safety and comfort of you, your pet, and the other guests at the resort.
- Islander Resort welcomes all well-behaved pets unless prohibited by state law (service animals are always welcome).
- Guests must notify Islander Resort when making reservations that they will be bringing a pet, and guests must register pets at check-in.
- A pet fee of $75 per night (plus tax) per pet will be assessed
- Maximum of 2 dogs, 50lb weight limit per dog
- Signed pet waiver due at arrival
- $200 Refundable security deposit due at check in
- Any damages (chewed furniture, mess, etc.) will be the sole responsibility of the pet owner. A deep-cleaning fee of up to $100.00 may be charged if necessary.
- In consideration of all of Islander Resort’s guests, pets must never be left unattended.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times in common areas (including on our beach).
- Your pet may join you (on leash) in “pet-designated” areas of our dining establishments.
- Health Department rules prohibit pets in or around the pools and hot tub.
- Dog owners are expected to pick up after their pets outside on hotel grounds. Pick-up bags are free at the Front Desk. Trash receptacles can be found outside each building.
- Pets may be asked to leave if they become a nuisance to other guests (i.e., continual barking or if their owners don’t obey the rules).
Pet owners are required to complete a Pet Policy Agreement Form at check in.